Thank you for your interest in joining our Team! We are seeking Experienced Automotive Technicians with at least 4 years of Professional on-the-job experience.
- 5-Day work week (Weekends off!)
- Continuous available training
- Medical, Vision, and IRA with company match
- State of the art equipment
- Team meetings and activities - Our team is a family!
- 4 Years of Professional Automotive Technician Experience is Preferred
- ASE Certifications are Preferred
- A Valid State Driver's License & Clean Driving Record is Required
- Your Own Tools are Required
- Each Tech must be able to Maintain a Clean & Safe Work Area
- Must have a Positive Attitude, a Customer Service Mentality & be a Team Player
- Must be able to Document & Communicate Detailed Descriptions of Diagnostics & Repairs
- Must be able to Diagnose, Maintain & Repair multiple Vehicle Systems; including Engine, Transmission, Electrical, Steering, Suspension, Brakes, Air Conditioning, etc.
- Productivity is important. Our Team meets for daily Morning Meetings to carefully manage their time and ensure that services are completed on schedule. This communication keeps our shop as efficient and productive as possible
We are a very busy shop!
Together our Team has built a strong, trusted reputation with our customers and in our community. Our customers trust us with vehicles of all different makes and models for a variety of maintenance and repairs.
Please let us know if there is a specific area of diagnostics, type of vehicle, or a vehicle system that you specialize in. The Technicians on our Team complete Diagnostic Tests, perform regular Maintenance Services, and replace worn or damaged components. They troubleshoot and repair a variety of Engine Systems to keep our customers safely on the road.
Thank you for your interest in joining our Team!
We are currently seeking experienced Service Advisors to join our Team in a very fast-paced environment. If you're self-confident, have great social and communication skills, and enjoy serving people we encourage you to apply! We have built our business around our Customers and our Employees.
As a Service Advisor it is imperative that you have a strong knowledge of the Automotive Industry, including vehicles, services, and parts. Our Advisors serve as a communication window between our Technicians and our Customers. A primary role for this position is educating our customers about their vehicles. The Service Advisor spends the majority of their time communicating between our Technicians, Vendors, and Customers on a continuous basis throughout their day. They are our customers' greatest advocates! They ensure that our customers have a strong understanding of what is going on with their vehicles, and how to get (or keep) it in its best condition possible. Doing this empowers our customers to keep their vehicle safely on the road for years to come!
- In-depth knowledge of Automotive Services, Vehicles & Parts
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills & Genuine Desire to Serve People
- Courteous & Clear Telephone Voice with Enthusiastic Personality & Strong Knowledge of English Grammar
- Work Cooperatively & Effectively with Others as Part of a Team
- Motivated with a Thirst to Learn & Grow
- Strong Organizational Skills with Ability to Prioritize & Manage Time Efficiently
- Professional Appearance
- Valid Driver's License & Clean Driving Record
- Strong Aptitude for Working with Computers & New Technology
- High Knowledge of English Grammar and Spelling
- Here's What You'll Be Doing as a Service Advisor:
Here's What You'll Be Doing as a Service Advisor:
- Keeping in Constant Communication with Our Customers, Before, During & After Services
- Communicating Customer Concerns with Our Technicians
- Communicating Technician Observations with Our Customers
- Educating Our Customers of Repairs & Benefits of Keeping up on Maintenance Schedules
- Creating Estimates of Parts & Labor for Repair & Maintenance Services
- Answering Phones & Scheduling Appointments
- Becoming Knowledgeable with our Systems
- Becoming Knowledgeable about all Services we Offer
- Creating Invoices
- Flowing Between Multiple Tasks Quickly, as Needed
- Following Established Policies