Brake Repair in Vancouver, WA
Vancouver, WA Brake Repair
Your vehicle’s brakes should work perfectly at all times to ensure that it’s safe to drive on the road. If you notice even just a small problem on your brakes, bring it to Pegoraro Auto Repair for proper diagnostic and repair services. Failure to do so may lead to accidents that will not just put you on danger but also the other motorists. In fact, a huge percentage of road accidents are due to brake problems.
Stop by Pegoraro Auto Repair for Reliable Stopping Brakes
Brakes vary depending on the vehicle’s make and model. Therefore, proper OEM or aftermarket parts will be used to ensure the best reliability and stopping power. Whether your brake pads or rotors need replacement, or you simply require a brake fluid change, count on Pegoraro Auto Repair so that your vehicle will no longer experience brake problems over and over again.
When it comes to the brake repairs, Pegoraro Auto Repair is the company to trust! Rest assured that your vehicle’s brakes are well-assessed and repaired by our well-skilled and ASE-certified technicians. Our inspection includes:
- Check the brake disc (also known as rotor) for rough spots or grooves
- Check the brake pads’ thickness
- Check the brake lines if still supple and soft
- Check the brake caliper if still well mounted
The Pegoraro Auto Repair Promise
- ASE-Certified Technicians performing your brake repair
- Honesty is our policy
- Thorough and systematic inspection and repair
- High-quality vehicle parts that matches your car make, model and age
- 36-Month/36,000 Mile Nationwide Warranty (on qualifying repair and services)
- Loaner cars available
While you wait, enjoy:
- A comfortable waiting area
- Wi-Fi Access
- Courtesy shuttle services
Quality brake repairs in Vancouver, WA, are just an online appointment or phone call away at Pegoraro Auto Repair.
I have been going to these guys since 2011 and will never go anywhere else. These guys are all knowledgeable and are able to fix any type of car. Prices are fair and the work is always up to par.Laura F.
No Question Is Too Big or Too Small